Ladies and gentlemen,
in connection with the obligation arising from the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we would like to inform you that:
- The Contractor's personal data is administered by Cotton House Jakubiak Spółka jawna with its registered office in Łódź, ul. Sterlinga 27/29, 90-212 Łódź NIP 7251879200, KRS 0000209729, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
- The Customer's personal data is processed in connection with the performance by the Administrator of the contract for the Contractor of services related to the lease of space. The purpose of personal data processing is to perform the aforementioned services or other similar services, which at the request of the Contracting Party are provided by the Administrator.
- The Administrator informs that providing personal data is a contractual and statutory requirement (when documenting the sale made to the Client with a VAT invoice). Failure to provide personal data makes it impossible to conclude an agreement with the Administrator, as well as to issue a VAT invoice.
- The Administrator informs that each Contractor has the right to access their personal data and to correct and update them. Each Contractor also has the right to transfer data, object to the processing and to delete personal data if there are legal grounds for doing so.
- The Administrator informs that the Contractor's personal data shall be stored for the entire period of rendering services to the Contracting Party, as well as the data shall be stored for the period of limitation of possible claims, including tax and civil claims.
- The Administrator informs that the Contractor's personal data may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- Accounting offices servicing the Administrator,
- Legal offices servicing the Administrator,
- Audit firms,
- IT companies and companies providing support and management of the Administrator's IT infrastructure,
- Courier and postal companies.
- The controller informs about the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority supervising the way of personal data processing.